From the manufacturer
Tomodachi – Harvest – 13 Piece Cutlery Block Set
Drawing inspiration from nature, Harvest by Tomodachi not only defines a lifestyle shift, but also the expression for a mindful approach to our use of resources and respect for culture and tradition. This eco-conscious set has handles made of rice husk composite, which uses 50% less non-recyclable materials. By repurposing the rice husk into and exciting cutlery set, it gives it a new lease of life! Crafted from versatile stainless steel with a fine-edge blade, Harvest is sustainable, sharp and promises to make meal prep a more enlightening and stylish experience.
- QUALITY STAINLESS STEEL – High quality stainless steel resists corrosion, rusting and pitting.
- PRECISION EDGE – Superior sharp, fine edge blade with non-slip handle.
- RICE HUSK – Eco-conscious and sustainable for a ‘green’ food prep experience.
Rice Husk Composite
Rice Husk products use 50% less non-recyclable materials, which makes it an eco-conscious material. By repurposing the hard-protective coverings of the grains, the rice hulls or husks are used to transform the by-products, which in turn gives it a new lease of life. 125 million tons of rice husks are produced each year therefore instead of disposing of rice husks as agricultural waste in a landfill or burning it (which releases harmful substances into the air), these rice husks are revived into an entirely new product, able to withstand the toughest household environments.
Cutlery Tips & Usage
- Chef Knife—This kitchen mainstay is for chopping, slicing, dicing and mincing.
- Bread Knife—Has a serrated blade for cutting without crushing or tearing.
- Santoku Knife—Japanese style multi-use knife that combines the qualities of a cleaver and a chef’s knife.
- Utility Knife—Smaller than a chef’s knife and larger than a paring knife, it excels at everyday tasks.
- Steak Knife—Serrated or straight, the only sharp cutlery that’s part of a place setting.
- Paring Knife— Indispensable for smaller precision tasks like peeling, trimming and slicing.
- Bird’s Beak—For making decorative cuts, peeling, and slicing soft fruits.
Use & Care
Wash before use—To increase longevity and appearance of your cutlery set it is recommended you wash by hand. Wash with a non-abrasive sponge and mild (citrus lemon-free) detergent and quickly dry to avoid signs of wear and tear. Never submerge cutlery in water for long periods of time or rusting occurs. Always be sure products are dry before storing.
Tomodachi Flatware & Cutlery
A Fresh Slice of Life—Refresh your kitchen with Tomodachi’s show-stopping, standout collection of colorful, bold and vibrant flatware, cutlery and food prep. The fun and contemporary collection by Hampton Forge boasts masterful craftsmanship and cutting edge designs that will add some spice to more than just your cooking.
Drawing inspiration from nature, the Harvest 13 Piece Cutlery Block Set by Tomodachi not only defines a lifestyle shift, but also the expression for a mindful approach to our use of resources and respect for culture and tradition. This eco-friendly and airy cutlery set has handles made of rice husk composite, paired with a sturdy stainless steel blade and housed in a handsome wood storage block. Harvest promises to make meal prep a more enlightening and stylish experience.
|Product Dimensions||5.5 x 9.5 x 14.5 inches|
|Item Weight||6.49 pounds|
|Item model number||HMC01B629K|
4.3 out of 5 stars
|Best Sellers Rank||#29,327 in Kitchen & Dining (See Top 100 in Kitchen & Dining)
#12 in Ground Circuit Terminal Blocks
#137 in Block Knife Sets
|Date First Available||June 5, 2019|