2. Use proper force when tightening the screw plug,
and do not rotate it excessively to avoid failure of the screw plug.
3. Do not store milk, milk products and carbonated beverages for a long time.
If you drink coffee, tea or beverages frequently, the inner tank will become discolored.
At this time, you can use toothpaste to clean it.
4. When cleaning, use a soft cloth and an edible detergent diluted with warm water.
Do not use alkaline bleach, metal vegetable cloth, chemical wipes, etc. to avoid damage to the thermos cup.
5. Stainless steel vacuum flask, the inside of the cup sometimes has some red rust spots due to the influence of iron and other substances in the cup.
You can add warm water to dilute vinegar and soak for 30 minutes before cleaning.
6. In order to prevent the generation of peculiar smell or stains, and can be used for long term cleaning.
After use, try to clean it and keep it dry.
7. Please do not heat it in a microwave oven. Please do not wash in the dishwasher.
Please do not use sharp objects such as steel wire to clean the pot to avoid scratches on the kettle body.
8、Use a toothbrush or soft cloth dipped in some toothpaste to scrub the silver cup liner,
then wash it with clean water and wipe it with a dry cloth.
You can also use a toothbrush to scrub the silver cup liner like brushing your teeth.
9、The white vinegar used at home is slightly heated to 50 degrees.
Pour the heated white vinegar into a silver cup and shake for about ten minutes.
Rinse it with clean water and wipe it with a dry cloth.
10、Pour the coke into the silver cup and cover the mouth of the cup, which takes about 12 hours.
If the yellowed part has not completely faded, continue soaking. Then rinse with clean water and wipe with a dry cloth.