From the manufacturer
Tomodachi – Fuji – 15 Piece Cutlery Block Set
The Fuji knife series by Tomodachi features a modern handle design with uncompromising balance. Function meets art form in this sleek design, featuring off-white knife handles and kitchen shears. The strong, durable and sharp blades are secured by double rivet construction and provide maximum efficiency designed for comfortable cutting.
Our stylish two-tiered storage block offers a modern touch to your prep scene while showing off its pearlescent, off-white handles. With an industrial grey exterior and slender silhouette, easily access your 14 accompanying knives and kitchen shears safely and comfortably. It’s not only space saving and innovative but also a cool addition to your kitchen décor!
- QUALITY STAINLESS STEEL – High quality stainless steel resists corrosion, rusting and pitting.
- PRECISION EDGE – Superior sharp, fine edge, hollow-ground blade with non-slip handle.
- COASTAL CHARM – Function meets fashion in our sleek and stylish block set.
Trend Alert: Gracing the cover pages of housewares magazines, neutrals continue to be a wildly popular design choice that doesn’t look to be fading anytime soon. This is a décor trend that goes with everything; airy, Scandi-inspired, and minimalist, this look is ultra-transitional and pairs perfectly with neutral kitchens. Alternatively, its sleek and clean appeal can be a nice complement to more eclectic spaces as well.
Cutlery Tips & Usage
- Chef Knife—This versatile workhorse is a kitchen mainstay, the knife you’ll use daily for chopping, slicing, dicing and mincing.
- Slicing Knife—A long, thin blade with pointed tip for slicing meats or cutting larger fruits and vegetables.
- Bread Knife—Has a serrated blade for cutting without crushing or tearing.
- Santoku Knife—Japanese-style multi-use knife that combines the qualities of a cleaver and a chef’s knife.
- Utility Knife—Smaller than a chef’s knife and larger than a paring knife, it excels at everyday tasks.
- Steak Knife—Serrated or straight, the only sharp cutlery that’s part of a place setting.
- Paring Knife—Indispensable for smaller precision tasks like peeling, trimming and slicing.
- Bird’s Beak—The classic tool for making decorative cuts, peeling, and slicing soft fruits.
- Shears—Ultra sharp blades with micro serrated edge for multi-purpose cutting.
Use & Care
Wash before use—To increase longevity and appearance of your cutlery set it is recommended you wash by hand. Wash with a non-abrasive sponge and mild (citrus lemon-free) detergent and quickly dry to avoid signs of wear and tear. Never submerge cutlery in water for long periods of time or rusting occurs. Always be sure products are dry before storing.
Tomodachi Flatware & Cutlery
A Fresh Slice of Life—Refresh your kitchen with Tomodachi’s show-stopping, standout collection of colorful, bold and vibrant flatware, cutlery and food prep. The fun and contemporary collection by Hampton Forge boasts masterful craftsmanship and cutting edge designs that will add some spice to more than just your cooking.