From the manufacturer
Hampton Forge – Epicure Black – 17 Piece Cutlery Block Set
With a chic, soft-grip black handle, bolster and end cap, the Epicure 17 Piece Cutlery Block Set provides the balance and ergonomics needed to cut efficiently. Featuring exceptionally sharp stainless steel blades with a hollow-ground edge, Epicure will deliver and looks sleek and timeless on your kitchen countertop. Our set comes in a handsome wood knife block for safe storage and easy access.
- STAINLESS STEEL – High quality stainless steel resists corrosion, rusting and pitting.
- SOFT-GRIP HANDLE – For a controlled and comfortable food prep experience.
- TRANSITIONAL DESIGN – Looks great on a variety of kitchen countertops.
Black is The New Silver
Sophistication at its finest; Few things are as sophisticated as black. This contemporary and moody hue adds a modern touch to your kitchen and will work with any color scheme you bring into space. For the ultimate combo, Epicure features not one finish but a marriage of three unique treatments. Matte black, polished stainless steel and wood for an overall ‘rustic-industrial’ look that will withstand the test of time and trend.
Tips & Usage
- Chef Knife—This kitchen mainstay is for chopping, slicing, dicing and mincing.
- Slicer—With a long, thin blade with pointed tip perfect for slicing an array of meats or cutting larger fruits and vegetables.
- Bread Knife—Has a serrated blade for cutting without crushing or tearing.
- Santoku Knife—Japanese style multi-use knife that combines the qualities of a cleaver and a chef’s knife.
- Boning Knife—Used for removing the bones of poultry, meat, and fish.
- Utility Knife—Smaller than a chef’s knife and larger than a pairing knife, it excels at everyday tasks.
- Steak Knife— Serrated or straight, the only sharp cutlery that’s part of a place setting.
- Paring Knife—Indispensable for smaller precision tasks like peeling, trimming and slicing.
- Bird’s Beak—The classic tool for making decorative cuts, peeling, and slicing soft fruits.
- Shears—Ultra sharp blades with micro serrated edge for multi-purpose cutting.
Use & Care
Wash before use—To increase longevity and appearance of your cutlery set it is recommended you wash by hand. Wash with a non-abrasive sponge and mild (citrus lemon-free) detergent and quickly dry to avoid signs of wear and tear. Never submerge cutlery in water for long periods of time or rusting occurs. Always be sure products are dry before storing.
Hampton Forge Flatware & Cutlery
Style Serves You—From sophisticated designs to the finer details, Hampton Forge serves you with extraordinary style for every occasion. This passion for ingenuity and attentiveness to detail completes your kitchen and enhances your dining experience. Prepare meals and set the table with Hampton Forge for exceptional service that never goes out of style.