- Home baking just got easier. This sifter holds more flour or powdered sugar than most sifters made for home use. Measurements are stamped right into the metal and can easily be read from inside the sifter as well as outside.
- Professionals prefer crank-style sifters over hand squeeze sifter models because they can stand up to repeated use without tiring out your hand. Sifting is effortless and clean up is super simple – no multi-layers of mesh for ingredients to get stuck.
- Lumps of flour and sugar can get left behind to clog the mesh screens when using squeeze handle models, but the Bellemain Flour Sifter cranks smoothly, capturing everything. Works great with fine and coarse flours like almond meal and oat bran.
- Squeeze handles are hard to work and require hand strength – which means they can wear you out quickly. But the Bellemain Sifter’s hand crank operates smoothly and effortlessly – lightweight flours and sugars practically sift themselves.
Flour Icing Sugar Sifter Stainless Steel Semi – Automatic Hand – Held Flour Sieve Powder Hand – Screened Sugar Mesh Seve Baking Tools Cake Utensils Stainless Steel Flour Sifter Sieve
Out of stock
Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.