About this product
This Bush Handheld Steam Cleaner is a versatile addition to your household cleaning tools. It is perfect for cleaning & sanitizing numerous surfaces such as ceramic tiles, ovens, worksurfaces, showers, metal pet cages, door handles, sealed floors, sinks, showers and sanitaryware. It can even be used to sanitize and refresh mattresses, upholstery and bedding. Steam cleaners should not be used to clean unsealed surfaces (eg solid wood) floors or polished & waxed surfaces. For great results, remove any loose debris before using the steam cleaner.
Key to when using a steam cleaner is to let the steam do the work. Steam can effectively remove bacteria and should be used to clean and sanitize the germs and dirt, including what you can’t see. It should not be used to aggressively scrub at stains, limescale etc. Regular descaling is required.
Large 350ml capacity and a heat up time of only 2 minutes, you will be ready to sanitize your surfaces quickly. A steam rate of 26g/min will result in a deep and consistent clean. Use standard tap water or use distilled water to prevent limescale.
- Model number: SHA1001UK.
- 1000 watts.
- 3m power cord.
- 0.6m hose length.
- 0.35 litre water tank capacity.
- Ready to use in 2 min.
- Ready to use in 120 seconds.
- Steaming time 10 mins per tank.
- Continuous steam.
- Trigger activated steam.
- Steam flow rate 26g/min.
- Overheat protection.
- Removable handheld unit.
- Recommended to be used with water only.
- Suitable for carpets.
- Suitable for rugs.
- Suitable for sealed wood flooring.
- Suitable for sealed tile flooring.
- Suitable for sealed laminate flooring.
- Accessories included: round brush, angled nozzle (for hard to reach places), straight nozzle, upholstery attachment, squeegee attachment (for showers), microfiber cleaning cover (for floors and upholstery), flexible hose, funnel, measuring cup and 2 x replacement sealing rings.
- H22, W12.5, D28cm.
- Weight 1.2kg.