About this item
- KEEP YOUR AIR FRYER CLEAN – Do you love baking but hate cleaning up? ORIGLE air fryer liner Makes cleanup easier than ever. Before using the air fryer, simply place the airfryer liners inside and then add the food. When you’re done cooking, simply take the air fryer paper liners out to effectively keep food residue away from the fryer, leaving it as clean as if it had never been used, saving time and effort. These paper liners are must have if you hate cleaning after baking.
- HEALTHY AND BIODEGRADABLE MATERIAL – The air fryer liners disposable is made of food-grade natural wood pulp. Waterproof, oil-proof, non-stick, 100% healthy and heat resistant, can withstand temperatures up to 450°F(230°C). Because the material is environmentally friendly and biodegradable, it can be used for composting after use, so you don’t have to worry about pollution at all.
- NO INTERFERENCE WITH AIR CIRCULATION IN THE AIR FRYER – Heat is generated by air circulation through the walls of the pan. Using air fryer parchment paper does not affect air circulation and has no effect on the taste of the food itself.
- EASY TO USE – These non-stick parchment paper for air fryer are designed with a round bowl shape, liners for air fryer basket do not need to tear, fold, cut, nor bend, and you can directly put greaseproof paper circles in when you are ready to cook. Greaseproof paper sheets is heightened edge 4.5cm can protect the side of fryers and prevent food from sticking to them.
- WIDELY USED – Disposable air fryer paper liners suitable for air fryer, microwave, oven, steamer, cooker, etc. The airfryer liner can be applied for baking, roasting, frying, or serving food, suitable for home baking, camping, BBQ, summer party, and so on, lightweight and practical.
- ⚠ 【WARM TIP】: Do not add air fryer liners while the air fryer is in preheat mode. When using air fryer liners, put as much food as possible so that the hot air from preheating does not blow the air fryer liners up. Be sure to avoid air fryer paper touching the heating tube, or you will have what is called a burned paper situation.